Management Development Program
The Institute offers a bouquet of programmes of general interest, useful to serving Government, non government, corporate and other institutes.
- Project Management:is the practice of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time.
- Logistics Management:is the part of supply chainmanagement that plans, implements, and controls the efficient, effective forward, and reverse flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer’s requirements.
- Leadership development: it kind’s of program to explore and expand the capacity of individuals to perform as a good leader who can look forward to achieve individual as well asorganization’s goal.
- Negotiationskills:It enables the mutual agreement between two parties where both parties are in win-win situation. It enhances Problem Analysis, collaboration and Teamwork, Problem Solving and Decision Making Ability.
- Managerial skills:Managerial skill is a term that refers to the required skills (competences) of the manager. In particular, following skills are included:
- Planning – to know planning techniques and be able to apply them in practice
- Organizing – to know organizing techniques and be able to apply them
- People management – the ability to manage people (it is a typical hard skill – work allocation, monitoring, etc.)
- Leadership-the ability to lead people (it is a typical soft skill – to motivate, inspire, coach, etc.)
- Communicating – to be a good communicator
- Decision making – to know decision making techniques and be able to practically apply them
- Problem solving – to be able to solve problems
6. Rural Marketing:Rural marketing is a process of developing, pricing, promoting, and distributing rural specific goods and services leading to desired exchange with ruralcustomers to satisfy their needs and wants, and also to achieve organizational objectives.
7. Retail Operations: Retail operation is a field that studies all mechanisms to keep the store functioning well. It includes a broad spectrum of activities, from people management to the supply chain, store layout, cashoperations, physical inventory, master data management, offers and pricing etc.
8.Banking:Banking operations make sure our processes and transactions are executed correctly, which minimizing risk and maximizing quality of service. You’ll find these jobs in the middle and back office teams of all our business units.
Individual or Organization(Business houses, schools, colleges) may contact, The Coordinator, MDP Cell, K-IMS.
“Exploring Career Opportunities in Corporate” Date: 17-09-2018
Mr. Vaibhav Mediratta, Key SpeakerBanking & Financial Services Trainer